Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the wait time?
- Currently the wait time is approximately 14months from deposit.
Do you offer any boat packages?
- We offer a package that includes building the hull, doing the fitout and providing a trailer to match. Depending on the customers needs.
Do you guys do the fit out?
- We do the fitouts as well, but depends on the customer and what they want to do with the Hull.
Can I come in and have a look around?
- You sure can during operating times. Just call us up first and check if it’s an appropriate time.
Do you build boats for customers interstate
- Yes, we build boats for customers all over Australia and more than happy to organise it being delivered.
How do I stay updated on my hulls building progress?
- Feel free to give us a call or email us to get a update on how the builds going.
Do you guys do the painting yourselves?
- We currently outsource our painting, but happy to pass on the details. We however can organise it all for a small fee.
Do you offer any other services?
- We offer a variety of other services which can be found on our services page. For various other jobs feel free to contact us and discuss the details.
How thick is the side & bottom plate on the boat?
- The side plate is 4mm & the bottom plate is 6mm
How heavy is the boat, fully kitted out?
- Hull Weight Approx. – 1.2T
- Trailer Weight Approx. – 570kg
- Fitout Weight Approx. – 300kg
- Engine Weight Approx. – 250kg
- Total = 2.3T Dry Weight Approx.
What size engine do I need for my boat?
- That varies based on the size of your boat, the weight and what your intentions are. Feel free to send us a message and we can let you know what you need.
Do you have any boats already built and available to buy now?
- We don’t have any boats currently sitting around, as all our boats are custom built.
How long is my hull under warranty for?
- All new hulls come with a 5 year guarantee warranty.
What does my warranty cover on a new boat?
- If you go with a package deal, fitout or trailer, everything provided comes with a 1 year warranty, on top of the manufacturer warranty.
What happens if a fitout item breaks on my boat?
- All fitout items are covered by the manufacturer warranty.
Do I have to pay a deposit?
- Yes, a deposit is required to book a placement in the building list schedule.
Do you offer financing?
- We currently don’t offer financing, but more than happy to discuss different financial situations and organise an appropriate payment plan.
If you have any other queries or want to know more, feel free to contact us.